Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dislike & Love - Part V

Today I Dislike...


wrinkly cherry tomatoes,


being sick for the 3rd time in a week and a half,


the 50 degrees below 0-ness of the AC at my workplace,


not being on vacation (please, anywhere but here),


how long it's taking to export John & Sara's wedding video,


peely sunburns and farmer's tans,


Madre's green breakfast smoothies (shhh, don't tell!),


not being outside cloud-gazing,


the thought of having to clean my room,


. . .


Today I Love...


my new vest from Charlotte Russe,


the lovely reality that I'm off work in 20 mintues!!!!,


the fact that none of my nails have broken yet

(celebrate the small victories, I always say),


using a brand new stick of deodorant,


the liquid magic of Dove Damage Therapy shampoo & conditioner,


the glamtabulous present I got for Nicole's birthday,


eating healthy (that excludes wrinkly cherry tomatoes),


wearing makeup to work for once,


having most of the things on my To Do List checked off,


reminiscing through boxes of old photos,


shimmery orange nail polish, kaPOW!,


being asked to tend Bebe during my brother's wedding (YAY!)


May all of your Loves far outweigh your Dislikes!


2 comments:

Leon said...

I hear Missouri's lovely this time of year for vacationing. No, wait. Scratch that. Reverse it. We do have fireflies.

tscotriverside said...

of all the dislikes...the daunting task of room cleaning is the worst but wrinkly tomatoes are a close second. as i read through those dislike/love list it's like a reverse climax...it's like descendmax and just when you've hit the bottom everything suddenly starts to get better...