Monday, June 14, 2010

I Like Yous Guys

This week I received (drum roll, please) my very first blog award.


It may not be an Academy Award or mundo prestigious, but it sure means a lot to know that someone out there, a sweet friend in the vast blogosphere, appreciates what I write and maybe even connects a little bit every once in a while.

That is my favorite part about blogging and reading/commenting (hint hint) on blogs: Connecting with people that I wouldn't have ever met otherwise and taking a walk in someone else's shoes. Some of the most fun friendships I have were born RIGHT HERE and I think that is all rather fabulous!

Thank you, Miss Catherine for the award :)

1 comment:

tscotriverside said...

fortunately, 'i knew you when'...this blog is just a nice way of 'stock'ing you on a regular basis. congrats on the award.