Monday, May 17, 2010

My 3rd Eye - Day 5: Tickling The Keys


Playing the piano has become a stress reliever for me these past 4 years or so.

So, I play it every single day and love it much more now than I did when I took lessons as a child. :) This picture looks trickier than it actually was - camera in lap on self timer as I played "For Good" from Wicked. Gotta love all the fun and unique strategies of photography, eh?


And I'd like to give a shout out to each of you, my lovely/handsome followers!

My new friend Chess makes #50!
Wow, guys & gals, thanks for lovin'!

4 comments:

Chess said...

Aww, thanks! I like the pic. I accompanied for the first time in ages at church on Sunday and it was nerve-wracking, especially since I don't play that well. Let's just say the class was desperate. :-)

Jessica Leigh said...

I'm with you on Piano being a stress-reliever! When I was a Freshman I was lucky and had the piano room right outside my apartment door (love on-campus housing! ;)). Whenever I "went missing" my roommates knew they could usually find me in that room with a towering pile of piano and vocal music. I could spend hours in there! Keep it up! :)

Leon said...

I'll take credit for your new friend (licks finger and swipes it in the air in a downward motion making a "sizzle" sound).

tscotriverside said...

i like this picture, it reminds me of that one time you played the piano and I was there.

yosessa - that's the perfect word to describe leon's swiping the air motion.