Monday, May 24, 2010

My 3rd Eye - Day 12: New Neighbors


I'm slowly but surely turning into a bird watcher...

...psssst, hey guys...is that a nerdy hobby?

Psh, whatever! Like I care!
Look how AMAZINGLY COLORFUL my new friends are!


If this is nerdy, then strap some suspenders on me and tie my shoelaces together when I'm not looking, cause I am on cloud 9 here in my little aviary of a backyard! Cloud 9, I say!


P.S. These are technically TWO pictures, which you can label as either cheating or indecision...
But honestly, if given the choice between a Lazuli Bunting or a Western Tanager which would you pick? HA! THAT'S what I thought...

1 comment:

tscotriverside said...

here's what i love about these two pictures...they both match the birds that are in them. i'd have a hard time choosing for that reason alone. i don't consider it cheating...I will say this, that would have been one sweet shot if you were able to get them both in the same picture though...