Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dislike & Love - Part IV


Today I Dislike...

the anticipation of upcoming vacations,

the anticipation of getting off work,

just plain old anticipation in general,

people that hock loogies into public drinking fountains,

the freezing AC in my work building on full blast,

my hair's inability to grow as fast as I'd like it to,


. . .


Today, I Love...

not getting on Facebook,

Trident Layers' Wild Strawberry + Tangy Citrus flavor

finishing the last book in the Percy Jackson series (finally),

lovely blue skies,

watching "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" re-runs with my sister,

cleaning my room while listening to my "Energy Sounds Like..." playlist,

the accomplished smell of warm, clean, folded laundry,

driving home in silence and just thinking,

the long version of Pride & Prejudice,

the fact that I got an -A in my hardest class (YAY!),

leading a productive life even when it's Summer,

the happiness that I get from being busy and stretching myself.


. . .


“When I'm not afraid to fail, I wont.
When I'm not afraid to fall down, falling down won't feel like failure.
I have fallen down enough to get more comfortable with it,
to know how productive it can be, how necessary it is to growth.
Still, when I sense the ground beneath me giving way,
I have to remind myself that it's OK if I falter.
I have to remind myself that it's more than OK!”
~Jan Denise~


Remember to make sure your "Love List" is always longer than your "Dislike List," because Life is for Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning!


I love all you peoples! xoxo

2 comments:

Naters said...

Lindsay,
I guess I shouldn't tell you that Percy Jackson dies . . . I mean, oops :( jk

tscotriverside said...

Today I dislike the fact that I haven't posted anything on your blog forever.

Today I love making up for lost time and reading through your posts again.

And make my Love list longer than my dislike list the first thought that comes to mind is...i love the best of bests.