Monday, May 24, 2010

My 3rd Eye - Day 10: May Showers

*This post is a day late, whoops! It's bound to happen more than just this once, so here's a forewarning.

We had a family bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister-in-law Sara on Saturday.
They're getting married on June 19th! It's coming up so fast and I am thrilled for both of them!


The weirdest part, for me, is that I am now the ONLY one of my 9 siblings who is single, which means (for those of you who don't know) all the dating advice and random set-ups are pointing precariously at me...which I'm not altogether too thrilled about.

However, Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways...so, I'll be as patient as I can be...

1 comment:

tscotriverside said...

lucky you...all of that pressure coming from all of those people...you'll be married in no time. :)