Monday, August 17, 2009

Swirling Vortex of Death

You know the questions:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

or

How many ____ does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

. . .

Try this one,

Question: How many times (in a two week span) of dropping your phone in the toilet does it take till you discover that you probably should stop putting it precariously in your pocket when you're anywhere near that swirling vortex of death?

Answer: At least twice, if I'm lucky
(that's not including the time I dropped it in Bear Lake)



Stupid...wet...ness!

May your days be merry and bright
And may all your pockets have zippers



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

haha! this post is funny:)

but, i am sorry you keep dropping your phone in the toilet. that is not good!

tscotriverside said...

i don't think it's the 'wet...ness' that is 'stupid' in this particular instance.

i'm just sayin'...

Jalene said...

Haha. Oh no. I'm sorry. I dropped my first phone in the toilet... It didn't survive. :(

Anonymous said...

It's alive! Rice works wonders! :)

Megan said...

I was once talking on my cell phone in a pool and my sister jumped in, tackling me and my phone. Not the brightest idea... for either of us. I've yet to drop one in the toilet (knock on wood).