...not only is it the day we get ready for Sunday,
but it's the day I get ready for Monday
back to school
Since Summer is practically over the finish line, I figure I better end the "Summer" of my blog:
Without further adieu, here is my last post of this wonderful Summer.
It's been great! Thank you for sharing it with me!
. . .
Remember when I went to Jackson Hole with my student ward? Well here's a picture of my lovely carpool at the Bar-J Wranglers. Yeehaa! We had some great times!
Last night (also with my student ward and some other wards) we had a Barn Dance. It was blast and such a good workout. I now know every line dance ever created! Seriously!
A bit of light reading:
- "The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner" by Liz Edmunds
- "Winning By Losing" by Jillian Michaels
- "Master Your Metabolism" by Jillian Michaels
- "Believing Christ" by Stephen E. Robinson
- "Teachings of Joseph Smith"
- "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis
- "In Praise of Stay-At-Home Moms" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
- "Gospel Principles"
- "The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen" by Syrie James
- "Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale
- "The Book of Mormon" translated by Joseph Smith
- "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel
Yep, this is the mountain of great literature that I'm currently hiking over. Any other awesome recommendations? Leave me a comment!
Well folks, I've got my school bag packed, my laptop charged, my pencils sharpened, my schedule printed, my clothing laundered (weird word) and...