Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Pedometer says

..."20,655 steps"
(aka 6.5 miles)
and it's only 5:35pm
My daily goal is 10,000...and I hardly get that many
ever!
Needless to say I am exhaustified!

Thank you, San Diego, for providing so many beautiful places to walk and walk. Today Madre and I went to Coronado Island and basically walked from one end to the other...and back.

Oh, and just barely, guess what I saw from my hotel window...
a dolphin swimming in the San Diego harbor!

That made my day,
as did the banana bread pudding we had when we finally got back to the hotel.
MM-hmm-hmm!

big cleansing sigh

b l i s s . . .


6 comments:

Leon said...

Sounds cathartic.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cathartic...I should take up yoga when San Diego is no longer around.

katrina said...

sorry about the deleted comment. hah i was on my friends account. anywho...

ooh san diego. im jealous. i stayed in the marriott right in the harbor last year. how wonderful is that place? mmmm. you better enjoy that swim for me. i truly am honored.

Leon said...

You can do yoga on wii fit. Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

I use to live there & this post made me miss it so :( A dolphin...that's a rare sighting. Mmmmm banana bread pudding sounds delicious.

Hayley said...

sounds amazing!