Thursday, July 23, 2009

Late Lagoon, Early June

This is a long-awaited blog post to which I have no excuse except that I often forget about my Point & Shoot. So, yesterday when I uploaded the sunset picture, I found these beauties and thought I'd share them! Thank you Photoshop for helping me to not hate Point & Shoot so much, he's really not that bad! Sorry I misjudged you Point & Shoot, for what it's worth, I love your stellar macro abilities!

Enjoy!



















There's only one one one one one Lagoon!

BTW, my friend Jalene featured me on her blog today. You'll find it here! Thanks Jalene!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice of you to stop by and say "hi" on my blog:)

looks like you guys had a fun time at lagoon - i love lagoon {but only every 5 years...}

p.s. i really love your blog header!