Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flirting Seminar

Tonight, for my singles ward Relief Society enrichment activity,
we had a visit from Utah's Dating Coach - Alisa Goodwin Snell.

Yeah, true story
...it was surprisingly fun.


Alisa had some very interesting pointers, but my personal preference for dating has always been to avoid over-thinking everything.
Don't get me wrong, she did refresh my perspective as to a couple of the nasty flirting/dating habits that I've picked up over the years.
However, dating is not a "one size fits all" kinda thing.
Big surprise.
So, if you visit her website, allow yourself to be a little picky-&-choosy about the advice you take.

Who knows you better than you?
Well, Heavenly Father does, actually
...so consult with Him first and foremost.

Anyway, with that said, my favorite part of the evening was learning
"17 Secrets to the Male Psychology"
Who doesn't enjoy a good secret?
But 17 good secrets?
I think I would feel bad posting them here on my blog, cause they're not mine,
(and I don't really feel like typing them up)
so be sure to take a gander at her website if you're interested.
*If you can't find them, let me know and I'll share.
There are "17 Secrets to the Female Psychology" as well.


Happy Dating

Oxymoron?
Not anymore
Thanks to Alisa
{cue cheesy grin followed by an enthusiastic thumbs up...and scene}


4 comments:

Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...

"Flirting by Alisa" worked for me!

hahaha

Jessica Leigh said...

Dang . . . how'd I miss the memo on this one? Guess that's what happens when you're out of town and miss RS three weeks in a row . . .

Sounds quite enthralling!

LoriT said...

Oooh. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Gotta love those singles wards. I was hoping that you would divulge what "nasty flirting/dating habits" you've picked up. :)