Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HTML stands for

Hard To Manage Legibility
(of blog)

However, after several minutes of "decoding"
I've conquered my arch nemasis

<://HTML%>

once more!

Perhaps you've noticed the pretty little pathway dividing my posts from the side bar text -->
You didn't notice?

Here's a before and after:


Amazing what a difference 20 pixels make huh?


Ok,
I may be a perfectionistic graphic design nerd,
but
I'm perfectionistic graphic design nerd with...

a good lookin' blog!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness. I'm embarrassed to admit how long I had to study those pictures before I saw a difference! I am SO not right brained... Thank heavens for people like you. :)

Leon said...

HTML is a pain. Add CSS and PHP to it... well... let's just say you're right. A very good looking blog. :)