Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rockstarfish

that was corny huh?

Dear Friends,

I'm writing this like a letter because I feel like you're all so very far away. San Diego is very scenic. This afternoon I walked along the coast with Madre. I didn't know that my hair curls in the humidity. I'm trying to decide if I like that. It is beautiful here! I haven't been here since my brother Jason got married. I believe I was 7 then. The city is astoundingly awesome! We're about to go eat lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. Drinkin' in the whole authentic, fish city experience and...

I am as happy as a clam! :)
Love, Lindsay

P.S. My happy list is featured on Rockstar Diaries! How cool is that? See my happy list here
Thanks Naomi!

7 comments:

Emily said...

hey there, i found your blog through naomi's! just wanted to say that i loveloveLOVE your photos on your other blog. they're so fabulous! :)

suzy lee said...

i live in sd! don't go to joe's! there's so many other lovely places. let me know if you'd like suggestions on places to visit while you're here. this town is as wonderful as they come. truly.

Leon said...

I don't like fish. But I LOVE San Diego.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I also found your blog on Rockstar Diaries and I really love you blog. I think you're fantastic.

Crystal Ball said...

I found your blog through rockstar diaries and I'm so glad I did! Your photography is beautiful.

Megan said...

I'd never see that Rockstar Diaries before... how cool it that?! Way to go, Lindsay!

Kohl said...

I LOVE San Diego! If I didn't like snow for Christmas, I would definitely move there! Have fun!