Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebratory

...what a great word,
(especially when said with a British accent)

This weekend was the celebration of my favorite Summer holiday in Utah,

First, the Bountiful Handcart Days Parade with my family:







This was my view from the curb. They throw pounds of candy, hence the children...







My friend Adam was sitting across the street, so he came over and visited




Second, the Mueller Park fireworks:



Third, the Bountiful Carnival with Jalene, Devin and Andy:





What a happy weekend...
thanks to the pioneers and their sacrifice in traveling across the plains to the Salt Lake Valley!

Happy belated 24th of July!

4 comments:

Leon said...

(Said with British accent) Looks fantastic, darling.

Jalene said...

Cute! All those pictures look really great! You need to teach me photoshop magic.

Sarah Hatch said...

You really have a gift with your photos. How do you make them so crisp and clear!? You're incredible!

Jill said...

those are some really great photos!

p.s. found you on rockstar diaries...loved your list. she inspired me to make one of my own...on my blog.