Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Not Over Yet


If this week were a book, it's title would be:


"How To Keep Your Head Above Water When Your Teachers Are Drowning You in Final Projects"
by Lindsay Kay


(Is that too long?)


I tell you what, I will be one happy camper when this week is history and I can just focus on enjoying the beautiful Christmas season, free of stress!


Don't get me wrong, I love school.

Love school!

I love graphic design.

I love the friends I've made in my program.

I love being creative 24/7
(cause that's just what I do anyways).

I love being productive and making a future for myself.

I love having a "Plan B" if "Plan A" (being a wife and mom) continues to take its own sweet time.


Yes, I think being busy is the way to go!


As my friend Bryan's motto goes,

"If you have spare time, then there's something you're forgetting!"

:)

Go and do,
Don't sit and stew.
(good ol' John Bytheway)


Life is for living! So, live it up! And love it!

Oh!

And don't forget to have fun and laugh as much as possible!

{Me and Johnner at Grandma's on Thanksgiving}

Remember in elementary school when your teacher asked you,

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

I must've been feeling particularly in-tune to my future,
Because I drew myself holding a baby in one arm and a paint palette in the other.

A mom and an artist.

Welp!
That's one down!


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
~Eleanor Roosevelt~



No comments: