Friday, December 25, 2009

Old School

Remember when I talked about doing "the coolest photo shoot ever"? It was my brother and sister-in-law's Christmas present, hence the secrecy. You know how I'm slightly obsessive about "old photos"...well, here's the obsession put to good use.

I want to do this for my own family someday, but since that's not going to be taking place any time soon, I thought I'd get some practice in. I took my brother's cute kids for an evening to have a slumber party (and party we did) then we did this awesome photo shoot the next morning:



















More here

We had a blast together
And my brother and sister-in-law love the gift...

...but not as much as I loved making the gift!


Oh, how I love Christmas!

3 comments:

Leon said...

You never cease to impress nor amaze, The Hess.

tscotriverside said...

well if them aint the derndest cutest pictures i ever saw...

those pics turned out great. They really do like pictures that were taken a long time ago. I'm sure their parents love them. i love the one with the teddy bear and the rag doll dangling from her hand.

Megan said...

So THIS was your cute Christmas gift idea. I LOVE it! I bet their parents did too!