Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Plans

Someday I'm going to have an art gallery in my home for to the works of everyone from Monet to my own children.
Someday I'm going to read children's books by the fireplace with my husband when the kids are asleep.

Someday I'm going to know the Book of Mormon like the back of my hand.

Someday I'm going to adorn the kitchen table with vases of weeds picked lovingly by my children.

Someday I'm going to be the voice of a character in a Disney movie.

Someday I'm going to hold a bald eagle on my arm and observe its majesty up close and personal.

Someday I'm going to write and illustrate a children's book dedicated to my n&ns and my kids.

Someday I'm going to sing opera on the balcony of a castle somewhere in the green European countryside.

Someday I'm going to be at the wheel of a Mini Cooper, cruisin through town with the top down.

Someday I'm going to love folding and putting away laundry.

Someday I'm going to be obnoxiously busy and I'll drop everything to have a play day with my kids.

Someday I'm going to ride in a gondola in Venice with my husband.

Someday I'm going to shake Walt Disney's hand and thank him for making dreams come true (in heaven, that is).

Someday I'm going to conquer my fear of being in the ocean and go scuba diving.

Someday I'm going to draw a beautiful picture of the Savior.

Someday my kids are going to cry and I'm going to sing them the lullabies my mom sang to me.

Someday I'm going to shake the hand of the prophet.

Someday I'm going to be done with school and learn just because I'm curious.

Someday life is going to be amazing . . .

. . . Just like today!

I think I'll start by cleaning my room.

Dream big
& Love life
xoxo


(obsessed with Jose Villa's mad photography skills!!)


2 comments:

Megan said...

So I have a similar list... with many of the same items on them. I think we might be kindred spirits.

LoriT said...

Made me cry ... and push the chair away from the computer to go read a story to my kids ... before my "someday" is gone forever.