Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks Gived

...I mean "Gave" of course
...or is it "Given"?

I forgot to tell how fabulous Thanksgiving at Grandma K's was.

It was absolutely fabulous!

There... that wasn't so hard.

These are the table settings my Aunt Karen had me do.
They turned out pretty cute. Nothing too fancy.
That "silverware" is actually plastic. Awesome!

No Thanksgiving is complete without these amazing orange rolls.
In fact, no life is complete without these amazing orange rolls.
Remind me to share the scrumptious recipe with you sometime.

Aunt Peggy made these pumpkin pies. Yum!

I love this wall.
Madre is the one in the top left portrait.
The others are her beautiful/handsome siblings.
My grandpa is a photographer and took all of these.
Someday I will do the same for my kids!

Indeed, the best part of Thanksgiving was being with my family.
I don't see Madre's side of the family as much as I should,
so it was a much needed reunion.

I love my family!

Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time!!! I'm glad your Thanksgiving was great!

tscotriverside said...

Thanks 'Gave' or Given? Love the post and the pictures. It looks like you had some amazing thanksgiving treats and decorations.