Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh, It's Magic

I flirted with the tall, dark & handsome, Ravenclaw tenor from the Hogwarts choir...



Then a Durmstrang boy flirted with me (in his strange angry way)...




Then a Dementor nearly kissed me!

What have I learned from this?

I have much better luck in the Wizarding World.

Goodbye, y'all! I'm moving to Hogwarts! ;)




BTW, I have much much much more to share with you about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Pictures, videos and details out the wahzoo!

It. Was. Amazing.


6 comments:

Jalene said...

bah!!! lucky! i want to go!

The Rookie said...

I simply cannot wait. I am living vicariously through your HP experiences. :)

Shayna said...

I honestly did a squeal at this post and a super dance of excitement. I may be more excited for you that you went than you are that you actually are there(ok maybe not but really close :)]

Whitney said...

Bahh! I'm so jealous!! I'm coming with you next time!!! :)

Sophie said...

When you move, will you please take me with you?

Kim said...

Looks like fun, do you actually get to go inside hogwarts?!