Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Reason



{A beautiful spread from a little book that one of my artistic nephews wrote for me.
It even had a pocket in the back full of smarties. So creative!}


This is just another reason I love being an aunt of the most adorable 25 children I've ever met. They make my world go 'round and my heart keep growing every single day. I am so blessed to have them in my life, to laugh with, learn from and love them lots and lots! If I made a chain of all the loving pictures, cards, hugs and kisses that my n&ns have given me these past 16 years, they'd wrap around the world, I'm pretty sure.

I Love You,
Aubs, Michael, Emma, Jess, Ether, Whit, Sam, Hai, Sade, Benny, Jaker, John, Sarah, Nater, Hy-Guy, Spency, Ammon-M, Matthew, Ky-Ky, Bryant, Byni, Smyler, Lyni, Bebe, and Joshy!!!


Love, Your (favorite) Aunt


1 comment:

Kim said...

They love you so much, too!