Friday, October 8, 2010

Feeling Mysterious

I'm eagerly anticipating this evening's festivities:



Family Murder Mystery Date Night!


The theme is 1920's & 30's and I can't wait to get all schnazzy'd up for it. I love any excuse to dress up. I especially love old school hair, makeup and dress


Speaking of photo shoots, I'll be doing one upon arrival, akin to this:



...and we'll see how I do on getting my and Madre's hair to look something like this. I can't wait to show you my dress - BEST D.I. find of my life and only 6 bucks.


MWAHAHAHAH! I giddy.


Stay tuned for in depth coverage on tonight's mysterious festivities
...And have the BEST Friday of your entire life! Y'hear?




photo via

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I KNEW we were cousins!!!!!!! I too look for any excuse to dress up! Have fun!

Kim said...

We had a great time, thanks for planing thisevent!