Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I'm Harry Pottah, Harry Harry Pottah"


If you don't know what that title is referring to...educate yourself.

So...um...I CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!!! Watch it. Watch it! WATCH IT!


And for those of you who didn't know... I am obsessed with Harry Potter to a fault.


In fact, I'm wearing my trusty Gryffindor t-shirt today... and proud of it.


If you are an HP-obsessed fan like me and wanna get pumped for the upcoming FINAL movie (sniff) you might enjoy these other Harry Potter posts:

Oh snap! ...They say the first step is admitting you have a problem ;)
LONG LIVE POTTAH! :D


Step 1 - Check.




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great post! And I am very sad this summer is the last movie.... Good thing I have all the DVDs

Jessica Tibbitts said...

I'm going to admit that I'm not so sad that it's the last movie this summer... know why? A complete set of movies equals... MARATHONS! Oh yeah!

And I totally read your post title and started chanting "Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley!"

:)

Jalene said...

oh gosh . i'm going to cry the whole movie i think. i can't believe it's over. like really over. :(