Monday, November 8, 2010

And Now...

...the post you've all been waiting for
(I give myself too much credit J):
And heeeere's your tour guide for this evening,
direct from the magical land herself,
Miss Lindsaaaaaay Kaaa-aaaay

(You'll wanna give yourself a good 19 minutes to watch this)
(Oh, and turn up the volume):

I can't think of anything else to say about this magical place right now,
but I will say this, if you're a Harry Potter fanatic like me, you MUST go there!!!

I'll tell you what, I'll give you a week to ask any WWof HP questions you may have and next Monday I'll post responses in a WWofHP FAQ post, mmmk?

Speaking of next week,
HP7 part 1 comes out!

Whoop Whoop!

Have a magical day, y'all.
(Yes, I realize that was corny, but if you're surprised then you obviously haven't read enough of this blog, eh?)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Just got done watching your awesome video, that's a lot of hard work going into it! It's amazing! I can't believe the detail they put into that place all the different products and places to visit, just like the books. Thank you for the personal tour.

chloé said...

oh man i am sooo jealous! i want to go there so bad! my husband doesn't "get" the whole harry potter thing though. it is so frustrating!

The Rookie said...

I am drooling with envy. And LOVED the personal tour you gave us all! I am always amazed at all the detail theme parks put into every nook and cranny!

Allie said...

um, AMAZING! I must convince Al to take me! Looks like you had a blast.

Whitney said...

Did they people that looked like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid and Dumbledore? I am sooo jealous of you guys!! That is the place I want to go right now! Next time, take me with you!!! :)