Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Favorite Day

Why do I love Sunday so much?


Because I am better acquainted with my best friend and dear Savior, Jesus Christ.


I learn how to better follow His commandments and teachings, so that I can be cleansed from the sin that seems to beat upon the world we live in more harshly each day.


I know that through the atonement of our beloved Savior, Jesus Christ, we are healed. We can overcome the prevalent temptations of the adversary. Jesus Christ is the true and only way back to our heavenly home.


I love my Savior with all the love that my heart can hold, and I know that He loves me, despite my many imperfections.


I know that He lives and that He reaches out to each of us with perfect and unconditional love. Therein is the true and eternal happiness that our spirits hunger for.


Ah.
Yes, I do love Sunday!


Happy Sunday, friends :)

No comments: