Monday, September 28, 2009

I Heart His Face

I kid you not,
at the U of U Institute Trax station today!

I must've stared for like 15 minutes straight and almost ran into a pole.
His friends just kept looking at me like, "You're an idiot."
My internal response was, "Cello! Your friend is a freakin' celebrity, of course I'm staring!"

There is one thing I forgot to do in all my twitterpated discombobulation however...
I didn't get his autograph!
I didn't even walk up and tell him how cool I think he is!

Dear David,
If you're reading this (hey it could happen) I heart your stellar vocal skills hardcore! Now, I realize I am too old for you, so I'll stick to drooling over Josh Groban, but know that I voted for you over and over every night of season 7 and I think you are a great example to the world that you can be adorably innocent and incredibly cool at the same time! Keep changing the world!

Your Friend (hey it could happen),
Lindsay Kay

P.S. My nieces are in love with you!

3 comments:

Jessica Leigh said...

Here's something you'll appreciate . . .

One of my colleagues works at the Jordan River Temple a couple nights a week. A couple of weeks ago a couple of men came in with -- David Archuleta -- Yep. They kinda snuck him to the front of the "line" so as to not draw too much attention to him. However, that didn't work too well as there was a whole herd of Young Women there at the time :)

I'm with ya -- I probably would have stared as well :)

There's a lot of "couples" in that . . .

marianne said...

OF COURSE IM IN LOVE WITH HIM! Who isn't??? :) thats way cool that you saw him!

marianne said...

ooops! that one was me whitney where it says marianne! :) haha!