Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Affairs

and a shallow letter

Dear School,

I regret to inform you that I'm not at all looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. My apologies for the bluntness of that statement. You are truly important to me and I like you 90% of the time, but the four-day weekend has been far too lovely to even make you remotely tempting.

As I reflect upon our relationship I have to admit, I couldn't possibly bear life without you. That said, if you could do anything to make yourself more appealing by the time I wake up tomorrow, I would be muchly beholden. Renew my motivation to be with you and I will run to you smiling, ready to glean from your abundant influence.

Until Tomorrow,
Lindsay

4 comments:

Jalene said...

AGREED!!!!

Leon said...

I think you should write a letter like that to a boy. Verbatim.

Hayley said...

agreed x483209748392

Unknown said...

this letter could be written to a number of people/things; I'll take a copy for future use ;)