Monday, November 29, 2010

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo

That's my train of thought.

Right now I'm thinking that I will never call my future significant other Boo...
(No offense to those of you who like this songI just like to mute it and watch his shirt sparkle and change colors, haha!)

And now I'm thinking that "Darlyn" is not a good name for a man.

And right about now I'm thinking that I don't know what to think of customer service! One second a guy's blaming his stupidity on me and I think,
"BAH! I really need this shift to end!" Then a lady comes up and tells me I look like a model and I'm thinkin, "Hm. I could get used to this..."

Now I'm thinking, bless the Mom who packed leftover Almond Chicken in my Disney Princess lunchbox this morning.

And now I'm thinking, "Self, aren't you little old to be having your mom pack your lunch?"

Now I'm thinking it's been way too long since I last touched a treadmill.

Now I'm trying to remember the last time I laughed so hard I cried and I'm finding that it's been WAY too long. This must change.

And now I'm thinking that I don't give mandarin oranges enough credit.

Now I'm remembering this game I played with my sister on instant messenger when we were both bored at work. She'd write a word and then I'd write the first word that came into my head and so on, i.e. "Bob" - "Squarepants"...Haha!

Now I'm thinking that I need a nap. Then again, I'm always thinking that.

And now I'm realizing that I better print my catalogue for class in a half hour.

Now I'm thinking, I better end this post.

And now I'm copying and pasting my signature at the end of this strange and completely random train of thought...



And now you're thinking, "Why did I just read that?"

1 comment:

lovinlife said...

Bob. :)



Good times! Love you!