Saturday, June 27, 2009

Smile Out Loud

The Hinckleys are one of my favorite elderly couples, ever! Look how sweet they are!

"The trick to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."


"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. Don't worry.
I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out.
If you do your best, it will all work out.
Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future.
The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us...
If we will put our trust in Him,
if we will pray to Him,
if we will live worthy of His blessing,
He will hear our prayers."


I love this song!
I'm going to sing this to my children one day.
Did you know it was composed by Charlie Chaplin?



Thank you for singing like an angel, Josh Groban!


2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love the Hinckley's too! Oh yeah and thanks again for the picture of my dad... :)

LoriT said...

So many personal favorites of mine in a single post. :)