Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mr & Mrs Brown

Today I went to Temple Square...





...to attend the luncheon and reception of my beautiful friend Kristin.
Yes, today Kristin married her sweet Kenny!
I am so happy for them both, the little gorgeous faces!

While everyone went to the sealing, Jalene and I walked around and took pictures.

As you can see, Jalene is a model...

...with porcelain skin and yellow eyes...

...and a super cute vintage dress from Shabby Apple.

Then, we met up with these cute people...

...and waited for the bride and groom to grace us with their presence.
And they did! Look how happy they are!



These two are going to have some beautiful children!

Did I mention I love these girls a lot? Cause I do!

We take a shoe picture at every wedding. That's some good "footage"...ha...ha (apologies)!

They make me laugh!


And Kristin & Kenny drove off into the sunset and lived happily ever after!

Congratulations you guys! Love you!



2 comments:

Katie, Dustin, and Jack said...

I love these pictures! I am so glad you posted them because I was too busy to get any good ones! I like the one of Jack looking straight at you... did you happen to get any more of him/us? If you did and wouldn't mind sharing would you let me know? katiewarner528 at hotmail dot com.
Thank you!

kristin brown said...

yay! so cute! I left a comment on your other blog on this post but I also just wanted to say how much I ADORE that last picture! I'll definitely need to get these from you soon!! Thanks so much Linds!