Friday, June 5, 2009

Perfectly Pixar

Hello, have you SEEN Pixar's latest movie? If you have not had the pleasure of seeing "Up" yet, then I recommend that you make the effort to do so while it's still in theaters.
If you know me and don't know that I am mildly obsessive about Pixar then, let's face the sad truth, you don't know me all that well. My dream has always been to work in animation for Pixar and one day, when I'm finally graduated from college, it will be interesting to see whether or not that dream comes true. How AWESOME would that be? I get chills everytime I watch a Pixar creation. Why? Because they are the most brilliant and clever movies ever. Yes, I dare say EVER!
I don't want to give away the storyline, but summed up into a couple of words: this movie is adventurous, sweet, touching, eye-opening, funny, colorful and ultimately leaves you with the feeling that Life is Beautiful. At least it did for me.

Thanks to Trav for taking me to "Up", Ben's Cookies (YUMalicious) and for a "Rocky Run" up the steps of the capital building... "Eh yo, Adrienne!" Gotta burn the cookie calories somehow.
Happy 9 T!
*point&shoot alert*

Next movie theatre visit:
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince midnight showing! Yeeeyah! Who's with me?!?!


4 comments:

Jalene said...

Um!!! I'm totally with you on the Harry Potter midnight showing! And what about next Thursday? Can you come visit me? And can we go see UP together?

Whitney said...

Hey sorry i messed up on the post before... so ya i want to go with you to the Harry Potter movie when it comes out! I love some of the Pixar movies but hate others... it kind of depends on my personality. :)

Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...

ME! But we've already discussed this. How about we go the afternoon/early evening of the day of??

LoriT said...

So CUTE!

I think when I'm in town this summer, I need to go clothes shopping with you.