Friday, June 26, 2009

Piteous Pamperment

To every "once in a while" there is an evening
Yes, a night for every pamperment under heaven
A night to have a manicure,
A night to do laundry,
A night for an egg white facial,
A night to iron pillow cases,
A night to whiten teeth,
A night to rearrange my closet,
A night to go to bed in a brilliant state of fresh cleanliness!


A
Friday night, no less

...pitiful

But I feel so accomplished...
Alright!
Alright! Just pitiful!

*Note: I said "every once in a while"

Gotta go, the egg white is gettin' crusty.


3 comments:

Jalene said...

It's okay... I did absolutely nothing tonight. Haha. It was awesome.

Jessica Leigh said...

Friday . . . pretty sure I also did nothing (well, I ran by a wedding reception) . . . I should have pulled out the egg whites . . . I just played my guitar :)

LoriT said...

I can't imagine you spend too many Friday nights like this.