Monday, August 9, 2010

I have 1st C.H.R.

I went to the dentist this morning


I had my very FIRST cavities (2)


Techinally, I should be proud of myself


Going 22 years without a single cavity


Well, there was the one in the tooth that they pulled for braces.


Phew! A narrow escape.


So, this morning I had them drilled and filled


And now I’m suffering from what I like to call:


1st Cavity-Haver’s Remorse


I’m so sorry, poor teeth.


If only I had brushed you better. More often.


blah.


Nothing like the smell of drilling bone in the morning, eh?


Ew. Gag.


Never again, I tell you.


NEVAH!


Yes, I'm weird.


I blame the Novocain.


Now if I can go the rest of the day without accidentally biting my numb tongue,


I'll be happy


...ish.



2 comments:

Kim said...

cavities are not fun, but 22 years of avoiding them is awesome I use you as an example for my kids.

lovinlife said...

Gotta love that chubby-face feeling. :)

p.s. Oh dear, I COULD NOT resist putting the Word Verification "word" on here:

"garllbut"

Hahaha.