Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Think I'm In Love


Hey guys,

Just a little update on the fabulous day I'm having today.

I received a call this morning from James (you know, James Marsden).
He invited me to fly with him to Italy for the day on his private jet.

So apparently his jet is super fast, cause we've been soaking up some sun here on the beach all afternoon (no snow!) and eating gelato.

James was even so kind as to buy me my dream car: a Mini Cooper convertible.


We stopped in Rome on James' scooter to visit the Colosseum and to get some lunch.

We even got a customized postcard from a vendor at the Colosseum.


After we're done in Rome we're taking James' yacht over to Venice for dinner and a serenaded gondola ride. James is a great singer.

Hope you're enjoying your April Fools Holiday as much as we are!

Ciao for now!
(soon to be Marsden) ;)

5 comments:

Jalene said...

jealous!!! looks like you're having a grand ol' time. ;)

Anonymous said...

haha! i love this post--very funny!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, hysterical. Love it.

Mrs. Blimes said...

LMOL!!!! You are crazy! But he is cute though!

tscotriverside said...

For someone who doesn't have a lot of 'time' you sure do have a lot of time...I always pictured you in a red mini cooper with a racing stripe down the middle but I guess anything that you get from James is perfect just the way it is :)