Monday, April 5, 2010

Do You Love Breakfast Food More Than Me?


I think not.
(jk, maybe you could...)

Our Conference/Easter Sunday morning tradition has always included a big delicious breakfast,

Consisting of:
Eggs, Bacon,
Hash browns,
Blueberry muffins,
Apple cinnamon muffins
(because you basically need both),
and some sort of juice.

And, because this isn't the most healthy meal on the planet,
We tried to find the healthy "twin" of our favorite breakfast foods.


Organic Eggs
(good source of Omega-3's),
Turkey Bacon,

And there was something healthy
About the Hash Browns, too,
But I can't remember what it was...
So, I'll get back to you on that.


Krusteaz Fat-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins,


Frozen Fruit Smoothie,


Krusteaz Fat-Free Blueberry Muffins (drooling),


Annnnnd...then there's the not-so-healthy dessert of

Cadbury Mini Eggs,

But cello, folks, it is Easter after all...


Darn it,
I just made myself really hungry.

Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

So, which twin did you eat?

Anonymous said...

That instantly made me hungry. Yum!

tscotriverside said...

Could it be that I have been the worst friend possible? I haven't commented for over 6 weeks. Please accept my sincerest apologies. That looks like the most delicious Easter Breakfast ever...I'm sure that all of my comments now will be obsolete but I will still put them anyway. Deal with it.