Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello, dear friends :) I'd just like to take a post to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

Did you see General Conference this weekend? It changed my life...yet again. Really though, I very much needed that this past weekend. It is the most beautiful blessing I can think of to know that God lives and loves us and has sent a prophet to guide us today! Doesn't that just make you smile? I feel so fresh, renewed, full of energy and simply happy :) That's what makes life beautiful. Thank you, Joseph Smith

Speaking of Joseph Smith, look what the church put online! AWESOME!



ALSO, I'd like to say

HAPPY BIRTH.DAY

to my brand newest niece Sophie Mae (isn't that an adorable name?)

That is...as soon as she decides to get here.
My sister-in-law is at the hospital right now :) YAY for babies!

I love this month and the fact that Spring has finally decided to tell Winter to take a breather adds a lot of joy to my life! :) I love that the trees are starting to bud and that birds wake me up every morning with their happy songs and that my life is going in the right direction.

It's such a good feeling to know that everything will be ok. God lives. You are His child and He has a plan for you that is far more perfect than anything you may dream up for yourself. I've witnessed that SO many times in my life.

I know that things are not always sunshine and roses, but that's why Heavenly Father provided a Savior, Jesus Christ, who lovingly paid the price for all of our sorrows, sins and weaknesses. Nothing makes me want to better more than that fact, and nothing makes me happier than that knowledge. I know that my Redeemer lives and I love Him.

Keep smiling and moving forward with hope and happiness.

You are loved :)




3 comments:

Shayna said...

I discovered the Joseph Smith movie on you tube the other day when I was watching this one by Elder Holland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_5lG5Hx69I. It pretty much made my Saturday. I was sooo excited.

Chess said...

One of my dear friends entered the MTC today. She is just so wonderful, and I can't think of a better birthday present to the Church, and especially to the Lord than to dedicate eighteen months of pure service to Him. I love Conference. I wish it were every three months. No. I wish it were every month. :)

lovinlife said...

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing, Lindser.