Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom Appreciation Day!

This is my beautiful best friend, Vicki....but I call her Mom...sometimes Madre or Mamma Mia.

This is what I made for her breakfast in bed - Ricotta and Orange Blintzes with Strawberry Sauce. Yummmm! It took SO long to make, luckily I did most of it the day before. Try it, you know you want to!

And this is what I bought as her present:
"The Happiest Mommy Ever" by Alice Furniss
AND
"Saying It Like It Is" by Sherry Dew

We've sure had a lot of fun these past 21 years! Can you tell?



I love you, Madre! Thanks for everything that you do for me!


3 comments:

Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...

I've got one gorgeous momma!

tscotriverside said...

That's a nice tribute to your mom. I still think you should post the story that one her the award and the article to go along with it unless of course it is too personal. At any rate those are some cute pictures of the two of you...

LoriT said...

Such a sweet post for such a sweet woman. I just love your mom, too.