Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Counting Quirks

quirk [kwurk]
–noun
A peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism:
She is full of strange quirks.
















1. I always turn the volume up or down in increments of 5.
2. I always check the inside of my cup before I fill it with a beverage.
3. I make up words on a regular basis.
4. I also make sound effects while doing certain activities...usually driving.
5. I don't open the blinds until my bed is made.
6. I eat one food item at a time and move onto the next.
7. I always proof-read my texts before I send them.
8. I never buy the same brand of mascara twice in a row.
9. I hog all the black jelly beans and purple lifesavers.
10. I always brush my teeth before I exercise.
11. I wear my retainer every night, without fail.


4 comments:

Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...

How come I've never heard you make sounds while you drive?

Jalene said...

Haha. I love it. I can't believe Heather hasn't heard you make sounds when you drive. I think you usually do it when you back up or turn. Haha.

LoriT said...

Hmmm . . . I'm wondering if some of these are hereditary traits from the Hess side of the family--#2, #3, #4, #6, #8, and #10--that's me all the way, too.

Lindsay Kay Photography said...

I always knew I liked you Lori! :)