Sunday, May 17, 2009

here's to happiness

inspired by rockstar diaries and jalene

















10 things that make me terribly happy:
1. Singing at the top of my lungs with Kelly, Jennifer, or Whitney
2. Sitting around the campfire with my family at the Bear Lake cabin
3. Every romantic, delicious, & artistic thing about Europe
4. Watching
Food Network and trying out new recipes
5. Laughing so hard my sides ache
6. Escaping into this
book or these books for hours on end
7. Walking around Gateway with friends and taking random pictures
8. Reading old journal entries and seeing how immature I used to be (and still am)
9. Cheesecake, cheesecake and more
cheesecake!
10. Feeling invincible after a good, hard workout (in contrast to #9)

Life is beautiful! If you ever forget it count your blessings and post it :)


5 comments:

Jalene said...

Love it!

Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...

I want cheesecake! Pretty much a lot of those are some of my favorites, too.

katrina said...

YESS HARRY POTTER! that made my day.

life is so beautiful!

tscotriverside said...

'Here's To Happiness'?...sounds like a toast of sorts. Have I ever told you how much I like toasts? I love it when people mix 'negative' words with positive ones (e.g. terribly happy, wonderfully depressing, awfully cute, etc.). I think the Polaroid-esque picture is awesome. I feel like it should be hanging on a refrigerator or message board somewhere.

Brenda said...

Did I ever tell you that the picture on this post card was the view from my hotel room? When our family went to Lucerne in 2000 we were able to stay in a hotel and have four rooms all that looked out over this view. . . breathtaking! We also were able to go to the top of that peak "Mt. Pilatus"