Friday, June 24, 2011

An Old Bus, A Mouse, A Few Friends & Their Cameras

Remember that one time when I said I would post these for you to see?

Yeah, I didn't forget.

Here are the rest of the photos from that shoot I did with my friends Josh and Travis out by the Salt Flats in the West Desert.

It was majorly fun. Mostly I just love having excuses to dress up :) I guess I never really need an excuse, but having one helps, right?

Ok, this bus rocks your socks, does it not? The only bad part was it had this nasty old mattress inside of it and...well...there was a nasty little mouse livin' under there we soon discovered. EW! Yep, apparently I don't like mice. I didn't know that until it came darting out from under the mattress, right for me, fangs bared...and I went, "BWAAYAAAHHHHHCK!" and probably did a really sweet spontaneous dance move. Yep, still makes me shudder to this day. I even sat on the floor of that bus, which is where I pictured the little critter scurrying up my pant leg. Byahaha, GROSS! Interesting adventure, to say the least.



They's pretty pics, huh? The ones of me were taken by Travis. The rest are mine.

Thank you, Josh & Travis!
 Aside from the mouse it was very much a fun time and the photos turned out awesome. You should post yours on your blogs so I can link to 'em from here. K?

Let's do this again soon!


No comments: