Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Breakin', Spring Broken

Spring Break officially has an hour left... which I'll partially spend writing this post and then sleeping. So, it's basically over.

Sad day.

The saddest part is that I spent the whole of Spring Break being sick... again... which really isn't much of a surprise, cause my immune system likes to crash during breaks as much as the next guy.

So, as much as I really would've liked to have goal-accomplishing energy for a school-free week, I can't say I blame my poor immune system. I'd be tired, too, if I had to rid my body of school germs, marathon training, etc. But, ya know? I think next time there's a break on the horizon, I'm not going to tell my immune system about it... just to be safe.

I don't mind so much that I spent the week sleeping and watching TV, but I would've at least liked to have cleaned my room, finished my other three batches of laundry, ran more than just 1 day and worked a little (lottle) harder on my design portfolio. Aw, phooey.

So, pretty much Marathon Training is going to eat me alive tomorrow morning. Especially cause we run no matter what the weather decides to do.

The Weather Man says Snow.

Yep.
I think Spring's broken.


No comments: