Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daydream Believer

I just need a moment to go on a vacation...

First, I'll drive a mini cooper (top down) through here.
Stop and take pictures. Have a picnic. Take a nap.


Then I'll take a stroll through here.
Paint a picture. Read a book. Eat some gelato.


Then I'll check into one of these rooms.
Play some Puccini. Take a bubble bath.


Then I'll sit here and think. Write something inspiring.
But mostly I'll just think.


The world is far to big and beautiful a place to stay in one place for too long.

Wouldn't want to waste it.


3 comments:

kellichristinecase said...

ahhh i know! this is beautiful!

Jillums said...

I love this post!! What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Love it! I know I haven't really been a visible reader of your blog but just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award! Please see and accept below:
http://amelbournegirlatheart.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/back-but-not/

Keep up the great work!