Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hannah Montana

I took my 6 oldest nieces to see the "Hannah Montana Movie" tonight. What a blast! It was fun to feel like a kid again for two hours, but mostly to watch my adorable nieces giddily soak in every teenage girly moment of the movie. You gotta give props to Disney, they always do a good job for their intended audience. Aren't my nieces beautiful? I'm one lucky aunt! :)
^ It's only when I take out the ol' point & shoot that I realize how awesome my Nikon is! Apologies for the horrendous resolution and lighting.

^ Aaaahhh, isn't that better? :)


3 comments:

Jalene said...

Cute new blog! And cute new signature! Love it!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a fun time!

tscotriverside said...

That's a great photo of you with your nieces, it's one of those photos that will be great to look back on when you are all grown up and remember the fun times that you all shared. Timeless. Priceless.